- LIVE Events coming soon...We'll let you know the timeWe'll let you know the placeDespite the crazy time we're in at the moment and with all live venues currently closed..At RouteStock and The Hot Tin we have plans for alternative live events coming your way soon..in the meantime please support our campaigns so we can make it to the other side and all be together once again. xxx
- The Great Big Smugglers Garden PartySat, Sep 05mixcloud.com/live/RadioRouteStockSep 05, 2020, 5:00 PM – Sep 06, 2020, 12:00 AMmixcloud.com/live/RadioRouteStockIn lieu of Smugglers Festival 2020, we’ve teamed up with the Hot Tin in Faversham for a takeover of their radio station, RadioRouteStock. It will be the Saturday evening on the weekend Smugglers Festival would have been happening this year. That’s Saturday the 5th September, 5pm-til-late.
- Evan Parker, Matt Wright, John Edwards - Trance Map+ [ABCD]Tue, Aug 04YouTube
- Invisible Music: an immersive and contemporary digital meditation on disabilityWed, Jul 15YouTube
- CANCELLED - The Balaphonik Sound SystemSat, Apr 11The Hot TinApr 11, 2020, 7:00 PMThe Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKRouteStock is honoured to present The Balaphonik Sound System aka Alexandre Scalisi - a multi-instrumentalist who has participated in various musical projects. Using all genres, from gnawa to reggae to hiphop to afrobeat and beyond, he studies rhythm in all its forms, through his travels.
- Tawiah-CANCELLED-Sat, Mar 21The Hot Tin
- Alabaster dePlumeSat, Feb 29The Hot TinFeb 29, 2020, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PMThe Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UK“Totally unique… Very, very brilliant indeed” Max Reinhardt, BBC Radio 3 "Skronk, ecstasy and keen-eyed observation" MOJO "The guy absolutely blew my mind” Gilles Peterson, BBC 6Music "…Majesty” Q Magazine
- New Years Eve Party @TheHotTin with The Radio Relay LeagueTue, Dec 31The Hot TinDec 31, 2019, 7:00 PM – Jan 01, 2020, 12:30 AMThe Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKThe Radio Relay League returns to The Hot Tin after much demand to see out this decade with a much needed diverse deep global house DJ set. Expect original deep, soulful and energetic rhythms and hard beats with influences from around the globe.
- The Hot Tin Xmas Party with Unity DJsSat, Dec 21The Hot Tin
- Ash Walker Experience feat. LavilleSat, Dec 14The Hot TinDec 14, 2019, 6:30 PMThe Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA unique sound at the forefront of the new London jazz scene, the Ash Walker Experience is a multi sensory show with six piece band consisting of Ash Walker on keys, Mark Cyril on bass, Yazz Ahmed on trumpet, Laville on vocals, Tim Shackman on drums. Plus visuals/fragrances by Ezra-Lloyd Jackson.
- Richard NavarroSat, Nov 16The Hot Tin
- Rick Reveley - RemoteFri, Nov 01The Hot TinNov 01, 2019, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PMThe Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA celebration of a place that sits remote waiting to be stumbled upon. Remote runs from 1-14th Nov. Private View Friday 1st November 6.30pm-11pm at The Hot Tin, fully licensed bar and a specially customised cocktail to mark the opening of the exhibition. HAPPY HOUR COCKTAILS/BEERS....6.30-8pm
- The Natural Dyeworks ResidencyTue, Aug 13The Hot TinAug 13, 2019, 10:00 AM – Aug 23, 2019, 4:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKThe Natural Dyeworks will spend a 2 week residency within The Hot Tin, building a palette of colour based on plants and ingredients sourced within a one mile radius of The Hot Tin.
- Carpe VitamSun, Jul 21The Hot TinJul 21, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKCarpe Vitam is a live music and visuals performance currently touring the UK that documents women making their own way in the world, including footage from 100 years ago, women working during WW1, the struggle for women’s rights to work and votes for women, through to present day.
- Some Kinda CultchaSat, Jul 06The Hot Tin
- What a Liberty! - Duncan GrantSat, May 18The Hot TinMay 18, 2019, 6:30 PM – 11:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWHAT A LIBERTY! - PRIVATE VIEW - 18th May 6.30pm @TheHotTin - LibertyOpenCall winner Duncan Grant's new exhibition. On the decks northern soul DJ Ged "Stax Volt" Kelly Early bird HAPPY HOUR from 6.30pm and enjoy... 2x Cocktails £10 2x Beers £6
- All Points live DJ set @TheHotTinSat, Apr 27The Hot TinApr 27, 2019, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKAll Points Live...a four hour set of eclectic beats, grooves and vibes from all points of the musical compass...DJ Mark Williams will be selecting and playing 100% vinyl music from the last 40 years. Early bird HAPPY HOUR from 6pm and enjoy... 2x Cocktails £10 2x Prosecco £10
- UNDER SCRUTINY - PRIVATE VIEW - Chris Blunkell and Max KimberFri, Apr 12The Hot TinApr 12, 2019, 6:30 PM – 11:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWe are proud to present work by Chris Blunkell and Max Kimber and their new show - Under Scrutiny - Please join us at the private view for a new celebratory cocktail on 12th April from 6.30pm. Our well stocked licensed bar will be open for your pleasure until 11pm.
- Roy Budd's Phantom of the Opera 1925 silent film with live orchestra at The BarbicanMon, Mar 18Barbican Centre
- Lunatraktors vs Oscar WildeSun, Mar 03The Hot TinMar 03, 2019, 5:30 PM – 10:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKTwo vastly different performances in one night - but both a celebration of our voices, bodies and mind. So "be yourself; everyone else is taken" and "resist everything except temptation" £16 for the whole night including a cup of Oscar Wilde inspired Absinthe punch and a plate of cucumber sandwiches
- Ali Smith + Sarah Wood: Spring/Azure/Boat PeopleSat, Mar 02The Hot TinMar 02, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWe are honoured to have with us the author Ali Smith and the artist filmmaker Sarah Wood. Sarah will be presenting her two remarkable short films, Azure with text by Ali Smith and Boat People. Ali Smith will be reading excerpts from her forthcoming book Spring.
- #100ColourMixDays - Hope FitzgeraldTue, Feb 19The Hot TinFeb 19, 2019, 10:00 AM – Mar 02, 2019, 3:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA series of 100 small original works made over 100 days, contained in two sketchbooks. Hope will be Artist in Residence over 2 weeks making new work inspired by the listed historic St Saviour’s Tin Church now known as The Hot Tin.
- DJ Kola @TheHotTinFri, Feb 01The Hot TinFeb 01, 2019, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PMThe Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKDJ Kola continues where he left off this coming Friday night on the turntables sharing his rare vintage collection of sounds and beats from around the world and around the corner. plus... 6pm early birds can enjoy happy hour... 2x cocktails £10 2x beers £6 FREE ENTRY
- Resina, Shida Shahabi, Emilie Levienaise-FarrouchSun, Sep 30The Hot Tin
Code Red: #SaveOurVenues #SaveThe30
We are one of the MVT 30 grassroots music venues most at risk of permanent closure in the UK.
We’re really missing you and we will be back! But just need a bit more help- please support us here...