- 18 Sep, 19:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UK“Contender for best of the year lists....you never know what she’s going to do next” “Brilliant singer songwriter...cogent and thought provoking” - Lauren Laverne “I really really like that... we`ll be having more of Rachael on the show” - Guy Garvey
- 24 Sep, 19:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviours Church, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKAcclaimed American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Peter Broderick is perhaps most well known as a live member of Efterklang, the Danish indie-rock group with whom he played from 2007-2013.
- 07 Nov, 19:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWorld renowned Grammy-nominated handpan player and composer Manu Delago presents his first audiovisual solo programme 'Environ Me’ after several years as an international touring musician with Björk, Olafur Arnalds, Cinematic Orchestra and Anoushka Shankar.
"Venues like The Hot Tin are absolutely necessary for bands like us who want to gain an international foothold in the music scene. The size of the venue is just right for building and developing a loyal fanbase, as the venue also allows for closeness, making the concert an intimate moment that sticks in your memory. This is the key for us as musicians and to such venues we return on every international tour and so do our fans, so it is very important that such small intimate venues are supported. otherwise the small bands disappear and there is no possibility for them to build up in the business, which in turn means that our new generation of musicians are left in the lurch."
Black Sea Dahu, Switzerland
- Sat, 05 Sepmixcloud.com/live/RadioRouteStock05 Sep 2020, 17:00 – 06 Sep 2020, 00:00mixcloud.com/live/RadioRouteStockIn lieu of Smugglers Festival 2020, we’ve teamed up with the Hot Tin in Faversham for a takeover of their radio station, RadioRouteStock. It will be the Saturday evening on the weekend Smugglers Festival would have been happening this year. That’s Saturday the 5th September, 5pm-til-late.
- Tue, 04 AugYouTube
- Sat, 11 AprThe Hot Tin11 Apr 2020, 19:00The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKRouteStock is honoured to present The Balaphonik Sound System aka Alexandre Scalisi - a multi-instrumentalist who has participated in various musical projects. Using all genres, from gnawa to reggae to hiphop to afrobeat and beyond, he studies rhythm in all its forms, through his travels.
- Sat, 21 MarThe Hot Tin
- Sat, 29 FebThe Hot Tin
- Tue, 31 DecThe Hot Tin31 Dec 2019, 19:00 – 01 Jan 2020, 00:30The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKThe Radio Relay League returns to The Hot Tin after much demand to see out this decade with a much needed diverse deep global house DJ set. Expect original deep, soulful and energetic rhythms and hard beats with influences from around the globe.
- Sat, 21 DecThe Hot Tin
- Sat, 14 DecThe Hot Tin14 Dec 2019, 18:30The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA unique sound at the forefront of the new London jazz scene, the Ash Walker Experience is a multi sensory show with six piece band consisting of Ash Walker on keys, Mark Cyril on bass, Yazz Ahmed on trumpet, Laville on vocals, Tim Shackman on drums. Plus visuals/fragrances by Ezra-Lloyd Jackson.
- Sat, 16 NovThe Hot Tin
- Fri, 01 NovThe Hot Tin01 Nov 2019, 18:00 – 23:00The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA celebration of a place that sits remote waiting to be stumbled upon. Remote runs from 1-14th Nov. Private View Friday 1st November 6.30pm-11pm at The Hot Tin, fully licensed bar and a specially customised cocktail to mark the opening of the exhibition. HAPPY HOUR COCKTAILS/BEERS....6.30-8pm