- We'll let you know the timeWe'll let you know the placeDespite the crazy time we're in at the moment and with all live venues currently closed..At RouteStock and The Hot Tin we have plans for alternative live events coming your way soon..in the meantime please support our campaigns so we can make it to the other side and all be together once again. xxx
- Sat, 05 Sepmixcloud.com/live/RadioRouteStock05 Sep 2020, 17:00 – 06 Sep 2020, 00:00mixcloud.com/live/RadioRouteStockIn lieu of Smugglers Festival 2020, we’ve teamed up with the Hot Tin in Faversham for a takeover of their radio station, RadioRouteStock. It will be the Saturday evening on the weekend Smugglers Festival would have been happening this year. That’s Saturday the 5th September, 5pm-til-late.
- Tue, 04 AugYouTube
- Sat, 11 AprThe Hot Tin11 Apr 2020, 19:00The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKRouteStock is honoured to present The Balaphonik Sound System aka Alexandre Scalisi - a multi-instrumentalist who has participated in various musical projects. Using all genres, from gnawa to reggae to hiphop to afrobeat and beyond, he studies rhythm in all its forms, through his travels.
- Sat, 21 MarThe Hot Tin
- Sat, 29 FebThe Hot Tin
- Tue, 31 DecThe Hot Tin31 Dec 2019, 19:00 – 01 Jan 2020, 00:30The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKThe Radio Relay League returns to The Hot Tin after much demand to see out this decade with a much needed diverse deep global house DJ set. Expect original deep, soulful and energetic rhythms and hard beats with influences from around the globe.
- Sat, 21 DecThe Hot Tin
- Sat, 14 DecThe Hot Tin14 Dec 2019, 18:30The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA unique sound at the forefront of the new London jazz scene, the Ash Walker Experience is a multi sensory show with six piece band consisting of Ash Walker on keys, Mark Cyril on bass, Yazz Ahmed on trumpet, Laville on vocals, Tim Shackman on drums. Plus visuals/fragrances by Ezra-Lloyd Jackson.
- Sat, 16 NovThe Hot Tin
- Fri, 01 NovThe Hot Tin01 Nov 2019, 18:00 – 23:00The Hot Tin, The Hot Tin, Whitstable Rd, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA celebration of a place that sits remote waiting to be stumbled upon. Remote runs from 1-14th Nov. Private View Friday 1st November 6.30pm-11pm at The Hot Tin, fully licensed bar and a specially customised cocktail to mark the opening of the exhibition. HAPPY HOUR COCKTAILS/BEERS....6.30-8pm
- Tue, 13 AugThe Hot Tin
- Sun, 21 JulThe Hot Tin21 Jul 2019, 18:30 – 20:30The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKCarpe Vitam is a live music and visuals performance currently touring the UK that documents women making their own way in the world, including footage from 100 years ago, women working during WW1, the struggle for women’s rights to work and votes for women, through to present day.
- Sat, 06 JulThe Hot Tin
- Sat, 18 MayThe Hot Tin18 May 2019, 18:30 – 23:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWHAT A LIBERTY! - PRIVATE VIEW - 18th May 6.30pm @TheHotTin - LibertyOpenCall winner Duncan Grant's new exhibition. On the decks northern soul DJ Ged "Stax Volt" Kelly Early bird HAPPY HOUR from 6.30pm and enjoy... 2x Cocktails £10 2x Beers £6
- Sat, 27 AprThe Hot Tin27 Apr 2019, 18:00 – 22:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKAll Points Live...a four hour set of eclectic beats, grooves and vibes from all points of the musical compass...DJ Mark Williams will be selecting and playing 100% vinyl music from the last 40 years. Early bird HAPPY HOUR from 6pm and enjoy... 2x Cocktails £10 2x Prosecco £10
- Fri, 12 AprThe Hot Tin12 Apr 2019, 18:30 – 23:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWe are proud to present work by Chris Blunkell and Max Kimber and their new show - Under Scrutiny - Please join us at the private view for a new celebratory cocktail on 12th April from 6.30pm. Our well stocked licensed bar will be open for your pleasure until 11pm.
- Mon, 18 MarBarbican Centre
- Sun, 03 MarThe Hot Tin03 Mar 2019, 17:30 – 22:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKTwo vastly different performances in one night - but both a celebration of our voices, bodies and mind. So "be yourself; everyone else is taken" and "resist everything except temptation" £16 for the whole night including a cup of Oscar Wilde inspired Absinthe punch and a plate of cucumber sandwiches
- Sat, 02 MarThe Hot Tin02 Mar 2019, 18:00 – 20:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKWe are honoured to have with us the author Ali Smith and the artist filmmaker Sarah Wood. Sarah will be presenting her two remarkable short films, Azure with text by Ali Smith and Boat People. Ali Smith will be reading excerpts from her forthcoming book Spring.
- Tue, 19 FebThe Hot Tin19 Feb 2019, 10:00 – 02 Mar 2019, 15:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKA series of 100 small original works made over 100 days, contained in two sketchbooks. Hope will be Artist in Residence over 2 weeks making new work inspired by the listed historic St Saviour’s Tin Church now known as The Hot Tin.
- Fri, 01 FebThe Hot Tin01 Feb 2019, 18:00 – 23:00The Hot Tin, St. Saviour's Church, Whitstable Road, Faversham ME13 8BD, UKDJ Kola continues where he left off this coming Friday night on the turntables sharing his rare vintage collection of sounds and beats from around the world and around the corner. plus... 6pm early birds can enjoy happy hour... 2x cocktails £10 2x beers £6 FREE ENTRY
- Sun, 30 SepThe Hot Tin
Code Red: #SaveOurVenues #SaveThe30
We are one of the MVT 30 grassroots music venues most at risk of permanent closure in the UK.
We’re really missing you and we will be back! But just need a bit more help- please support us here...
"Venues like The Hot Tin are absolutely necessary for bands like us who want to gain an international foothold in the music scene. The size of the venue is just right for building and developing a loyal fanbase, as the venue also allows for closeness, making the concert an intimate moment that sticks in your memory. This is the key for us as musicians and to such venues we return on every international tour and so do our fans, so it is very important that such small intimate venues are supported. otherwise the small bands disappear and there is no possibility for them to build up in the business, which in turn means that our new generation of musicians are left in the lurch."
Black Sea Dahu, Switzerland